The first iMARS (image Manipulation Attack Resolving Solutions) project workshop, took place on Thursday, March 30th, 2023, between 12:30 and 16:30 CEST. The workshop was organised by the iMARS consortium, and its primary goal was to disseminate the results of the iMARS project. The consortium was thrilled to welcome 130 attendees from various backgrounds, which made the event a great success.
The workshop covered a wide range of topics such as Morphing Attack Detection, Ethical, Legal, and Societal Issues, Document Verification and Fraud Detection, Face Image Quality, and a demo session. We encouraged active participation in the Q&A sessions, where participants had a chance to ask questions they had about the work carried out within the project.
All presentations from the workshop are also made available in the following section.
- Welcome – Claude Bauzou (IDEMIA)
2. WP8 – Single image based morphing attack detection (S-MAD) – Haoyu Zhang (NTNU)
3. WP9 – Progress and Improvements In Morphing Attack Detection – Juan Tapia (HDA)
4. WP11 – Face Image Quality – Kiran Raja (NTNU)
5. WP6 – Document Verification and Fraud Detection (DVFD) – Pierre Gacon (IDEMIA)
6. WP6 – Demo Session – Erik Guoqiang Li (MOBAI AS)
7. WP3 & WP14 – Ethical, Legal and Societal Issues – Abdullah Elbi (KU Leuven)
8. iMARS Questionnaire – Renée Ong (NOI)